Have you lost someone close to you in a fatal accident?
When someone close to us dies suddenly, it is a devastating loss and a complete shock. However, if someone is fatally injured in an accident that wasn’t their fault, then the grief and despair may be compounded by anger and resentment towards the guilty party. The dependants of the person killed, or their family members, may be able to make a fatal injury claim in Tanworth-in-Arden.
Although no amount of compensation will change the fact that the person is gone, at least the dependants’ financial security can be established so that they can survive financially.
It is not just the spouse of the deceased who is eligible to make a fatal injury claim in Tanworth-in-Arden. The following family members are also legally entitled to make a claim:
- Husband or wife
- Ex-husband or ex wife
- Civil partner
- Ex civil partner
- Common law spouse who has lived with the deceased for at least 2 years
- Parents of the deceased
- A child of the deceased
- An adopted child of the deceased
- Siblings of the deceased
- Uncles and aunts
- Cousins, nieces and nephews
Making a fatal injury claim in Tanworth-in-Arden
It is important to remember that, as with any injury claim for compensation, a fatal injury claim in Tanworth-in-Arden may also include other matters such as:
- Any suffering or pain that the deceased suffered as a result of the accident, prior to their death
- Funeral costs incurred
- Probate costs incurred to execute the will
- Any financial considerations such as loss of future earnings
- Financial obligations such as childcare
- Statutory bereavement benefits that you may be entitled to claim (This is a set amount that can only be paid once. If more than one person proves dependancy, the amount is split equally between them)
Ask Accident Advice Helpline about your fatal injury claim in Tanworth-in-Arden
Accident Advice Helpline has many years’ experience in processing fatal injury claims. Our sensitive and caring telephone advisers can answer any questions you may have about making a claim and there is no obligation to move forward if you choose not to.Open Claim Calculator
Our initial advice is completely free, so you can chat to us today and find out more about the legal process. We will even be able to give you an estimate as to the amount of compensation you could be awarded.
To connect with us today, simply dial 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. We will support you throughout your claim, and ensure you get the maximum compensation you deserve.