Have you been injured and need to make farming accident claims in Suffolk? Suffolk is a low-lying county within East of England region in the United Kingdom. Suffolk Coast and Heath has been designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Agriculture is the main economic activity in Suffolk where winter wheat, barley, sugar beet, linseed, spring beans, rye, vegetables and oats are grown.
Suffered an injury and need to make farming accident claims in Suffolk?
You may be employed in one of the farms and have developed carpal tunnel syndrome which, is usually caused by operating vibrating machinery by hand. The law states that if you suffer a personal injury which was caused by some else’s negligence and was not your fault you should be compensated.
Your best option to win that compensation would be acquiring a ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyer through Accident Advice Helpline to seek compensation for your farming accident claims in Suffolk.
Accident Advice Helpline
Why not try Accident Advice Helpline? Their track record speaks for itself. All you need to do is go to their website and you will read testimonials of people who have been helped by the legal firm. Their ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers will ensure that you get the maximum compensation that is possible in your case from your employer or the insurance company.
Many people are worried about the legal costs involved but they are relieved when they find that Accident Advice Helpline offer their services at 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ arrangement so you have nothing to lose even if you don’t win.Open Claim Calculator
You can contact Accident Advice Helpline on their landline number 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Their advice is free and non-obligatory so you are under no obligation to pursue your claim with them.
The majority of the cases are handled on phone and very few cases reach court. If you choose to pursue your compensation claim with them, they will direct you to their ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyers who are legal experts.
Symptoms that make it necessary to consult a ‘no win, no fee*’ lawyer
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a chronic condition that affects the median nerve, tendons, bones and muscles which lie between the fingers, hands and forearm muscles. When the median nerve is compressed by stressed muscles that operate the hand-held vibrating tool, the tendons get injured as well as the nerve itself.
- Severe pain and inflammation-caused by injury to the tendons, muscles and bones. Analgesics, NSAIDs and locally administered steroid injections may be given and applied in the affected area.
- Swelling-rest, ice-packs, slings, braces and elevating the arm help.
- Tenderness and discolouration-is noticed in the affected area.
- Loss of sensation-on hand muscles, thumbs and fingers happens in severe injuries.
- Tingling and numbness-which may be felt when you flex your wrist.
- Permanent nerve damage-CT scans and ultrasounds may reveal the damage which may require hospitalization, surgery and rehabilitation to try and rectify the damage.