Accident Advice Helpline gives free legal advice and a ‘no win, no fee*’ expert solicitor for Grays
Before putting yourself through the stress and worry of making a personal injury claim, it is a good idea to find out what the likelihood is that your claim will be successful. Accident Advice Helpline will give you this advice for free. All you have to do is pick up the phone and speak to one of our trained, friendly advisers. In minutes, you will know whether you have a right to make a claim and how an expert solicitor for Grays could help you.
- Even your call is free. Why not call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile)?
- You can also get in touch by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or completing the 30 second test on our website
However you contact us, we will take a few details. We’ll tell you how likely we think it is that your claim will succeed and we’ll give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could be entitled to.
There is no obligation to take things further and your details will be confidential. But if you decide that it is worth proceeding, we’ll introduce you to a solicitor for Grays. All our legal team are experienced in personal injury claims in a wide variety of accident types. Each year, we win around £30 million in compensation for clients after:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and many more besides.
How much will it cost to make a claim?
We know money can be tight after an accident. So as well as free legal advice:
- We will not charge you any money to get your claim started; and
- The solicitor for Grays we appoint for you will act on your behalf on a 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ basis. This ensures that you don’t have to foot a bill for legal services if your case is unsuccessful.
How much can I claim?
We will give you an estimate of the amount you could receive at the outset. However, it’s worth noting that this is not set in stone. Every accident has different effects on its victims. But your expert solicitor for Grays will aim for a sum that:
- Compensates you for your injuries;
- Repays any loss of earnings you have suffered; and
- Helps with some of the other financial costs of your accident such as prescription charges, travel fares, help around the home and childcare.
We’re sure a sum of money like this could be invaluable to you while you are recovering from the aftermath of your accident. So why not call us today and see whether you could be eligible to claim?