Make your accident claim with an expert solicitor for Golspie
To give a personal injury case the best chances of success, you need an expert solicitor for Golspie accident claims on your side. There is a firm that can help you professionally and efficiently. We can give you free legal advice to determine how likely you are to win your claim. We will not charge you for getting your claim started. And we will find you the right solicitor for Golspie, who’ll act for you on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis, ensuring that you do not have to pay a large legal bill if your case fails.
Accident Advice Helpline is a specialist legal firm with well over a decade’s experience in successfully claiming compensation for our clients after accidents that weren’t their fault. We were established in the wake of the decision to withdraw legal aid from personal injury cases. We do not believe that anyone should be denied the opportunity to access justice after a non-fault accident. So we will find you the right legal representation after an accident which:
- Another party caused by acting carelessly, negligently or criminally;
- Resulted in you suffering injuries requiring medical treatment; and
- Happened within the last three years. This is the most common time limit for claiming, although in some circumstances, another timescale may apply. If you or the person you are claiming on behalf of was a minor at the time of the accident, for example, you may claim from the date they reached their majority.
Get in touch today for a free, no obligation opinion on whether you could make a successful claim
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
A few brief details about your accident are all we need to tell you whether we think you could claim successfully through our expert solicitor for Golspie. All calls are free and confidential. There’s no obligation to go ahead if you decide not to.
If you do wish to proceed, we will find you the right solicitor for Golspie to represent you. All our solicitors have expertise in a range of accidents, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and others besides.
Because there is no upfront charge to get your claim started, you could set the wheels in motion today, regardless of your financial circumstances. And you could benefit from a sum of money that:
- Compensates for your injuries; and
- Repays costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
Find out if we could help you recover the costs of your accident. Call us today.
Date Published: 6th September 2014
Author: David Brown