Working as an expert solicitor in Forfar with Accident Advice Helpline means dealing with compensation claims for people who have become accident victims through no fault of their own. These are the people who find themselves dealing with the repercussions of accidents which others are to blame for.
We deal with lots of different types of accidents on a daily basis, but accidents in the workplace are certainly a common type of claim that we deal with and see often.
You may have suffered an accident at work yourself. Perhaps you were left injured, ill, or unable to work and carry out regular duties due to this. If this is the case then you may be wondering about what Accident Advice Helpline can do to help.
You are certainly not alone as many other individuals have suffered these situations and they too are wondering how we can help, this is why we have put together this information page.
Expert solicitor in Forfar
You may be wondering what type of work place accidents we have helped with. The simple answer is every type you can possibly imagine. Below are the most common accidents in the workplace and the most common claims seen by an expert solicitor in Forfar who handles personal injury compensation claims:Open Claim Calculator
1. Slips, trips, and falls. These can cause a number of injuries, some short term, but others more long term resulting in extended periods of time off work, and loss of earnings.
2. Burns. Most commonly due to chemicals that may be in industrial or manufacturing areas and workplaces, or sometimes in a canteen or staff kitchen.
3. Back/Neck. Muscle strains or injuries are common in almost many work setting, and usually due to poor health and safety policy, procedures, and training from the employer.
4. RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury). RSI (known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) can become a very serious affliction. Again, usually due to poor health and safety policy, procedures, and training from the employer.
5. Cuts. The key to preventing these is down to the employer providing proper and adequate training on all types of equipment.
6. Hearing Loss. Ear protection should be provided as standard to all employees who may be at risk from this.
Perhaps you have been unfortunate enough to suffer from one of the above yourself? Or maybe you know or work with somebody who has? Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for advice.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
For expert help and advice about your potential personal injury compensation claim and to get help from an expert solicitor in Forfar, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. You can, if you prefer, just send us the text message “claim365” to 88010 and we will call you to find out how we can help you.
To call us from a landline, dial our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. If you call from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now for claims advice from our experts.