Having an accident that was not your fault may well lead you to a decision to claim compensation – and why not? It is, after all, your right to do so. If you were hurt as a result, you deserve some kind of recompense.
Do you need expert legal help in Knightwick?
Sporting over 15 years of experience in the field, and with our own in-house team of legal experts, Accident Advice Helpline is one of the best places to go for those seeking compensation.
Submitting an injury claim in Knightwick is really straightforward. You have a few options open to you, each one of which comes with a couple of ‘set in stone’ guarantees:
- No win no fee — there will be no requirement for you to pay any upfront fees when taking legal action;
- No-obligation enquiries — simply contacting us for more information does not mean that you are entering into an agreement. You can change your mind after initial contact, no questions asked; and
- Free advice — during your initial contact, you can receive free advice on how you could proceed, with no obligation to continue a claim with us.
Accident Advice Helpline are ethical too. We will only ever take on genuine cases, and to help us do that there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim with us:
- The accident must not be your fault;
- No more than three years can have passed between the date of the accident and the date of the claim; and
- A brief, one-off medical check may be required.
It is worth noting that although it is unlikely for you to be called into court, it could be necessary. To start your claim, or to initiate an initial contact to receive more information, the following options are available:Open Claim Calculator
- The 30 second test – use this to see if you qualify for compensation and how much you could win;
- Online claim form – a short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward. Somebody will be in touch with you soon after; or
- Give us a call on 0800 689 0500 – this is a dedicated freephone number.
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life changing accident, so why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? If you want to find out more about accessing expert legal help in Knightwick, contact Accident Advice Helpline today.
Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and speak to our personal injury team.
Why wait? Contact us now for expert legal help in Knightwick!