Expert lawyers in Kirknewton


You may live in Kirknewton, or be on the RAF base near there. If you have been injured in an accident that you can prove was no fault of yours, you may be looking for a firm of expert lawyers in Kirknewton. However, as Kirknewton is such a small village, you may not have any luck in tracking down injury lawyers. If that is the case, you may want to call us at Accident Advice Helpline for advice on how to contact a lawyer who deals with claims such as yours and who works on a no-win, no fee* basis.

Expert lawyers in Kirknewton

You may have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence, in which case, you may also be looking for expert lawyers in Kirknewton. Illnesses resulting from another person’s negligence may be work-related ones, or ones caused by your living conditions, if you are a tenant, or food poisoning after eating at a restaurant.

How long do I have to make a claim?

You generally have three years in which to make a claim from the date of your accident or of first being diagnosed with an illness, such as the ones described above. However, there are some types of accidents and injuries for which you have only two years to make a personal injury compensation claim.

You have only two years to make a claim for any accident and injury or fatality that occurred at sea, in the air or at an airport, as these are governed by international conventions.

You also have only two years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for an injury sustained in a violent crime. You can claim for such injuries through the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority (CICA).

Although you can download a form from the CICA website and fill it in yourself, it would be better if you had a lawyer who is used to dealing with these types of claims do it for you. It is a little complicated and the whole process can be a lengthy one. If you need to appeal against any decision made by the CICA, you would need a lawyer to help you with this. Also without the help of an experienced criminal injuries lawyer, you would not know how much compensation you should reasonably expect for your injuries.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need help and advice about filing a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. These lines are always open for your calls, so you can call us at any time that is convenient for you. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice, why not call now?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )