If you have been the victim of an accident that was not your fault then you may be considering looking into making an injury claim. To do this, you will need the help of an expert lawyer in Sanquhar or elsewhere in the UK. You should speak to an expert lawyer in Sanquhar to get answers to your questions and see how much your claim could be worth. You probably have numerous questions, queries and concerns about the whole process and it may seem like a daunting task. At Accident Advice Helpline we have been dealing with injury claims for over ten years so we have the knowledge, skills and experience to help you with your claim.
Talk to us about your search for an expert lawyer in Sanquhar
Below is some key information about Accident Advice Helpline which you may find useful.
You are eligible to claim compensation if:
- You have been involved in an accident that was not your fault.
- The accident was in the last three years (Please note this deadline can be extended in certain circumstances)
- You have suffered directly as a result of this accident
Our experts at Accident Advice Helpline deal with numerous different injury compensation claims every single day and has helped people who have been involved in various kinds of accidents including:
- Road and Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at work
- Slips, trips and falls
Would you like our help today?
If you are looking for an expert lawyer in Sanquhar, it is good for you to know that we can help so that individuals can be rewarded with compensation to cover costs and damages such as:
- Loss of earnings. If an individual has had time off work due to an injury directly caused by an accident then that individual may be entitled compensation for the loss of wages. In more serious circumstances future earnings may be paid in compensation if the injury is so bad that it may stop the person from working later in life.
- Expenses sometimes referred to as Special Damages. This can include anything that the individual has had to fund themselves as a direct result of the accident for example traveling expenses to a medical appointment regarding the injury which occurred in the accident. Special aids that you have had to purchase and use as part of your recovery such as a wheelchair. Can also include adjustments you have had to make to your property in order to aid your recovery e.g. a stair lift.
- Medical Bills. The compensation should cover the cost of all medical bills which have occurred as a direct result of the accident.
The above is just a very general list and of course very few compensation claims are the same. There are various other factors which can contribute to the calculating of an individual’s compensation.
Call us to talk about your claim today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.