How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury solicitors in Portballintrae

    You may have stayed at Portballintrae in County Antrim, Northern Ireland, as it is very close to that amazing geographical feature, the Giant’s Causeway. It grew around a bay, and was originally a fishing village. Now, many of the houses in the village are second homes, commanding prices which would probably have been beyond the original villagers. It is a picturesque village, with its whitewashed houses sparkling in the sunlight. You won’t find a firm of expert injury solicitors in Portballintrae in the village however, so if you need to find an injury solicitor, call us at Accident Advice Helpline, on one of our numbers given below.

    Why might you need expert injury solicitors in Portballintrae?

    If you have been involved in an accident and were injured in it, if you and your expert injury solicitors in Portballintrae or ones based elsewhere in the UK, can prove you were not responsible for it, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. If the accident occurred within the UK, you usually have three years in which to file your claim. However, as there are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years to lodge a claim for injuries, you should find out just how long you have to make your claim. You can do this by contacting a firm of injury solicitors in Portballintrae or by calling us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    You may also be searching for a firm of injury solicitors in Portballintrae, or ones based elsewhere, if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence towards you. You have three years from first being diagnosed with the illness in which to make a claim.

    Illnesses caused by the negligence of another person

    There are many kinds of illnesses which may be the result of another person’s negligence. The other person might be an employer, if you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or occupational disease, for example. If you have been working in an unhealthy environment and become ill as a result, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against your employer.

    You may be able to make a claim for food poisoning if you have received medical treatment after eating at a restaurant, hotel and so on. You and your injury solicitor would have to prove that the negligence of the staff caused your illness. You may also be able to claim for this is you contracted it on a package holiday abroad if you booked your holiday through a UK tour operator and the problem was caused because of the hotel staff’s negligence.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice and help in order to file a claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, on one of our numbers. Call 0800 689 0500, 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now if you need expert injury solicitors in Portballintrae.

    Date Published: 14th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.