You don’t need expert injury solicitors in Kew
Do you need expert injury solicitors in Kew because you were injured while at your place of work? Would now like to seek compensation for your injuries? You don’t actually need to hire a local solicitor to help you with your potential injury claim. All you need do is to phone us at Accident Advice Helpline and let us handle the claim on your behalf.
Injury solicitors needed?
Situated in the London Borough, around 11.4 km (7.1 miles) to the west south-west of Charing Cross, is the district of Kew. Kew is very famous as being the site for the Royal Botanic Gardens, also known as Kew Gardens. This is now a World Heritage Site, and included within it is Kew Palace. The Domesday Book, a very important historical document, has its home in Kew and this can be seen at The National Archives.
By using the compensation calculator you will get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you could possibly get for the injuries that you incurred while at your place of work in Kew. This calculator is available online at Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
Work place safety guidelines
• It is the duty of your employer to ensure that safety is maintained at your place of work.
• Ensure that you have undergone the required training to enable you to do your job properly and safely.Open Claim Calculator
• See that you are fully aware of your responsibilities and all your duties, to keep your workplace safe.
• You must be informed by your employer of any work place hazards.
• If you face a health-risk, due to you performing certain jobs, it is the duty of your employer to see to it that you take regular health tests.
• It is also your responsibility to ensure that you co-operate with your employer and adhere to all the safety and health rules that are required at your place of work.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time
Have you been hurt at your place of work in Kew? Are you seeking compensation for your work place related injuries? Call up the personal injury claim experts, Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Kew. Remember, you don’t need expert injury solicitors in Kew to help you make a claim.
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice. Call us from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. If you call us on a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.
If you wold like us to call you to find out how we can help with your potential claim, send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.
Call or text us now for expert legal advice and help.