How do I find an expert injury solicitor in Hurley?
If you have had an accident and think you’re entitled to compensation, you’ll more likely than not need a solicitor to handle your case. You could just pick a firm off the High Street, or a solicitor you’ve used before in a different type of case. But choosing the right firm can make all the difference to an outcome. An expert injury solicitor Hurley from Accident Advice Helpline will be able to handle your claim with the benefit of experience and expertise in these kinds of claims.
How do I know if I need an expert injury solicitor in Hurley?
You can call us any time. We operate a 24/7 helpline. We have trained and friendly advisers who can take details of your accident and tell you if we think you have a good claim. The kinds of questions we will ask include:
- Was your accident within the last three years? Often, three years is the limit for making a claim, although in some cases, the time frame can be different. For example, if the claim involves a minor or an industrial disease.
- Did you have to have medical treatment as a result of your injuries?
- Was the accident someone else’s fault? They may not have meant you to be injured, but they may have been careless or negligent. Or they may have committed a criminal act that led to your injury.
For free legal advice on whether you have a claim, call now:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Alternatively, you can try the 30 second test on our website.
Or you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
If we think you have a good chance of winning your case, we’ll let you know how much you might be able to claim for. There is no obligation for you to go ahead, but if you do want to, we can introduce you to a specialist injury solicitor Hurley to handle your case.
Accident Advice Helpline is a national firm and one of the top claims companies in the UK. We have over 13 years of experience at working on personal injury claims. Every month we deal with over 25,000 calls on our helpline. And each year we win around £30 million compensation for our clients. We are also proud to have Esther Rantzen, media personality and consumer champion, as our patron. She endorses the services we provide to victims of accidents seeking compensation.
We try to make sure there are no barriers in your way to claiming compensation. We therefore never ask for any money upfront to start your claim. And each injury solicitor Hurley and elsewhere works on a 100% no win, no fee basis. So if you don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay.
Why not ring us today to find out what your legal rights are?