How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury lawyers in Polzeath

    Polzeath is a small seaside resort in Cornwall. Until 1934 the main street through the village crossed the stream by means of a long ford. A footbridge was provided for pedestrians, which was sometimes washed away by winter storms. In 1934 the road bridge was built. Polzeath, just like towns and cities all over the UK has children who have to attend school.  We all like to think that when we leave our children in the care of their teachers they will be perfectly safe. When accidents do occur however, and someone else is to blame, you may wish to seek personal injury compensation with expert injury lawyers in Polzeath.

    Expert injury lawyers in Polzeath

    Sometimes accidents happen at school, kids get knocks and bumped all the time.  What if the accident is worse than that, if they get injuries so bad they need medical attention, and this has happened through no fault of their own but through something the school are responsible for? You would then be perfectly within your rights to make a personal injury claim, using expert injury lawyers in Polzeath, on behalf of your child against the school.

    An accident at school could mean you need to use expert injury lawyers in Polzeath on behalf of your child

    Once your child is on school property, any number of things can go wrong, such as:

    • They could be hurt on damaged furniture
    • They could fall down wet stairs that have no warning signs, or the stairs could have a broken or missing handrail
    • In older buildings, they could be exposed to asbestos
    • They could be injured while in the gym because of a lack of teacher supervision
    • They could have contracted food poisoning
    • They could be run over by a car in the car parks

    These are just a sample of accidents that could happen, and if they are injured in one of these or any other accident at school, you should use injury lawyers to make a personal injury claim on their behalf.

    An accident claim against a school

    Victims, or their parents, sometimes have a problem making a claim against a school because they feel guilty that school funds will be used to pay damages – no need for this, the school will be insured for such incidents, a premium they have to pay whether or not any claims are made against them.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making a claim on behalf of a child

    The main thing when making a personal injury claim on behalf of a child is that it should be as stress free as possible for the child. At Accident Advice Helpline, we try to make our injury claims simple and as stress free as we can for all our claimants, no matter what their age is.

    Our advisers, who you can call free on 0800 689 0500 (landlines) or 0333 500 0993 (mobiles), are friendly and compassionate and will help you through the processes of making a claim. They will even complete all the paperwork and just send it to you for signature.

    We have the expertise needed to deal with these types of claims, and to ensure your child receives the compensation they deserve for their injuries.

    Date Published: 26th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.