How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury lawyers in Plympton

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Plympton

    Expert injury lawyers in Plympton and their students

    Schools, college and universities all have a duty of care towards the students, the lecturers, the cleaners, the cooks, the admin staff and anyone else who sets foot on their premises, whether it be inside or outside. If anyone is injured in an accident through no fault of their own, the education facility may have to contact their insurers when they receive a personal injury claim from expert injury lawyers in Plympton, at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Education facility accidents that may result in the need to use expert injury lawyers in Plympton

    Many types of accidents can happen when our children attend school, college or university, just a few of them are:

    • A slip, trip or fall because of wet floors without warning signs, stairs with no handrail or perhaps the hole the gardener has dug and not clearly signed could have a student falling down it.
    • Electric shocks from exposed wires, or trailing wires causing someone to trip over them
    • Injuries from faulty equipment such as desks and chairs or faulty electrical equipment that gives a shock to someone
    • Sporting and athletic injuries, not the normal ones you get in play, but ones caused by intentional or reckless behavior
    • Being hit by a vehicle in the car parks
    • Assault or bullying that cause trauma
    • Sexual harassment or abuse
    • Food poisoning perhaps contracted in the canteen
    • Exposure to asbestos causing asbestos related diseases, this still happens in old buildings if it is not treated and removed correctly
    • Heavy lifting without proper training

    If any of these happen to you, or one of your children, and injuries are the result, whether physical or psychological, a personal injury claim using injury lawyers Plympton should be made, by the parents if the child is under 18.

    Duty of care

    The schools, colleges and universities have a responsibility to its students to protect their health and safety while on university premises, whether that is in the buildings or the grounds.  They have to ensure that the facility is safe and that if a risk is found, it is dealt with immediately.

    Student, lecturer, cleaner, cook, gardener or visitor – how you would make your personal

    It doesn’t matter what the reason is that you are on the premises, if you have an accident that was not your fault, in which you are injured, you will be able to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline has been dealing with personal injury compensation claims for over 13 years, we are one of the leaders in the industry.  We are proud of the high quality service we provide, giving the claimants complete customer satisfaction. In the years we have been trading, we have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation they were entitled to, and now we can help you and your child.

    You can contact our helpline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, and speak to one of our friendly, professional advisers.  They will discuss your case with you, in confidence, give you free legal advice, and start the processes should you wish to proceed.

    Date Published: 27th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.