Finding expert injury lawyers in Polperro needn’t be as difficult as it seems thanks to Accident Advice Helpline. The help you need to get compensation for your personal injury is just around the corner,
Expert injury lawyers in Polperro
Hopefully, no one in Cornwall, or anywhere else in the UK, will be the faultless victim of an accident that results in facial injuries – this could mean they would need to use expert injury lawyers in Polperro.
Using expert injury lawyers in Polperro for an facial injury claim
The definition of a facial injury is an injury anywhere from your forehead to the base of your jaw and can include:
- Fractured bones. This can vary, as there are several bones in the face. A broken jawbone can create eating and speech difficulties where a broken nose can create breathing problems. Some of the broken bones could cause a deformity of the facial features.
- Damage to the teeth is often overlooked as a facial injury yet losing teeth in an accident can put the victim through a lot of pain and expense to have them replaced with false teeth.
- Disfigurement or scarring is the most visual of the facial injuries. The compensation awards for this are normally greater for a woman than a man. Male actors and male models, because they make their living from their faces, are examples of male professions that would be awarded a similar amount as a woman.
- The eyes can be damaged and sight affected, sometimes blindness can happen as a result of a facial injury
If any of the above happens to you, in an accident that was not your fault, it might be time to make a personal injury claim, using injury lawyers in Polperro.
The stress of a facial injury
Victims with facial injuries can be embarrassed if those injuries are of the visual type, scarring or deformities for example. Accident Advice Helpline realise the stress victims go through and will examine every aspect of the injury claim, such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings, past and future
- Extra medical costs
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident
Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make your injury claim for a facial injury
We were established over 15 years ago to provide access to blameless victims of accidents and crimes. We have helped many thousands of claimants achieve success in their personal injury compensation claims and many of those have been because of facial injuries.
We have in-house solicitors who are experienced in dealing with these cases, who will look at every aspect of your claim to ensure you receive the amount you should in compensation.
You can contact us on our freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and speak to one of our friendly advisers. They will discuss your case with you and start the process if you wish to proceed.
Date Published: 27th October 2013
Author: David Brown