Expert injury lawyers in Lower Wolvercote and the trust of Dame Esther Rantzen
Lower Wolvercote is a village that is part of the city of Oxford, though still retaining its own identity. The village is listed in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Ulfgarcote (Cottage of Woolgar; or Woolgar’s place); the name had mutated to Wolvercote by 1185. We have no doubt that at least some of the residents will have seen the advert on TV, the one where Dame Esther Rantzen extols the virtues of Accident Advice Helpline and tells you we are the best in the industry and that if you have had an accident you should contact us and use expert injury lawyers in Lower Wolvercote.
Dame Esther says to trust her advice, like she trusts us and we trust expert injury lawyers in Lower Wolvercote
That’s what a lot of working relationships come down to, trust. You can trust us to:
- To make the whole process as quick, simple, and efficient as possible.
- To deal with the insurance companies, local authorities, government departments, manufacturers, Criminal Injury Compensation Authority, Motor Insurers Bureau and any other organisation needed to save you the hassle of having to do this.
- To get the best possible personal injury compensation award for you.
- To continue to use our four key principles, Integrity, Reliability, Dependability and Accountability, principles that ensure we are successful and continue to thrive, principles that ensure you get the best customer service in the industry.
- Be friendly and helpful at all times.
- To give you a professional, efficient service.
- To continue to give our staff the highest quality training to keep them abreast of current legislation.
- Our solicitors have the expertise needed to deal with all types of injury, whether accidental or criminal.
- If your case should be rare and need specialist legal assistance, to find a solicitor, still on a No Win No Fee basis, that specialises in that particular field.
- To be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need us.
- Not to ask you for any money to start your claim.
- Not to ask you for a penny if you do not win your claim.
Trust works both ways
We need to know we can trust you as well, trust you:
- Always to be honest about your claim.
- To give us all the information as soon as possible.
- Let us know if there is something you do not understand.
Mutual trust will make the whole process more pleasant, quick and efficient. You can make contact with us either by completing the 30-second test on our website, or by phoning our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 and speaking to one of our friendly advisers.