How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury lawyer in Pensford

    Expert injury lawyer in Pensford

    Nobody likes to see their children get hurt in an accident that wasn’t their fault. If your kids are injured as the result of an incident they did not cause, your first instinct will probably be to get them some medical attention and make sure they’re as well as they can be. Once the dust has settled and you’ve discovered the extent of your children’s injuries, your thoughts will probably turn to who was responsible for your little ones getting hurt. You’ll also probably start thinking about whether the individual or organisation that was behind the accident that resulted in your kids being injured can be made to pay for its negligent or irresponsible behaviour.

    Well the good news is, you may be able to use an expert injury lawyer in Pensford to take the responsible party to court. This will serve two purposes; firstly it may win your kids thousands of pounds in compensation, secondly, and equally as importantly, it will also send a message to the responsible party that the behaviour or practices that resulted in your kids’ injuries must not be allowed to happen again. This might stop somebody else’s children having to go through the same suffering as yours.

    Using an expert injury lawyer in Pensford on your child’s behalf

    You can use an expert injury lawyer in Pensford on your children’s behalf up until they reach the age of 18. After this time, they would have to hire a personal injury solicitor themselves if they wanted to take action for an accident they had been involved in. If you were to win compensation, you might like to put it in a trust fund for your kids. This could be earmarked for university fees or living costs, or the deposit on a house. You’d be well advised to make sure whichever savings vehicle you put the money into paid a reasonable interest rate, but should perhaps stay away from anything too risky that could endanger your kids’ nest egg.

    Take action now

    If your kids have been hurt in an accident that wasn’t their fault, don’t take it lying down. You owe it to them to get what’s rightfully theirs, especially if they are too young tp take action themselves. Contact Accident Advice Helpline (AAH) if you suspect your children may be entitled to a pay-out. The company has over 10 years’ experience of practising in personal injury law and has probably handled many cases similar to yours.

    Call one of the numbers at the top of this page to find out if the firm might be able to supply you with an injury lawyer in Pensford on a no win, no fee basis, Have as much information about the accident your kids suffered to hand as possible when you call.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 18th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.