From time to time in life, accidents that are completely out of our control can take place resulting in you enduring serious and life changing injuries. While an accident can be an awful thing to experience and turn your life upside down, there is help at hand. Accident Advice Helpline has been working with solicitors such as our specialist expert in compensation in Stockton-on-Tees for more than 15 years. So if you live in Stockton-on-Tees and have been injured within the past three years, due to the negligence of someone else, you could be eligible to claim through our solicitors in Stockton-on-Tees.
Why choose to claim compensation through Accident Advice Helpline and our expert in compensation in Stockton-on-Tees?
- Accident Advice Helpline works tirelessly to provide you with a 100% professional experience, from the minute you get in touch with one of our professional advisers.
- You can call us or log onto the website 24/7 as Accident Advice Helpline is always here for you.
- You can phone us free from a land line on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile if easier.
- Even better – text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 to get a call back from an adviser at a time more suited to you to discuss your claim through our solicitors in Stockton-on-Tees.
You can claim for a number of accidents through Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline will provide you with our professional solicitors in Stockton-on-Tees if you have been involved in any of the following accidents:
- Road traffic accidents involving a driver, passenger, motorcyclist, biker or public transport.
- Slips trips and falls that have been caused due to faulty flooring or hazards
- Accidents at work caused by another staff member or manager
- Faulty products (electrical, furniture, etc.)
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Holiday accidents (abroad or in the UK)
- Criminal injuries such as unprovoked attacks
The above are only some of the accidents that Accident Advice Helpline and our solicitors in Stockton-on-Tees can help you make a claim for. Remember, in order to claim, ensure that you can provide us with evidence that it was the negligence of a third party, happened in the last three years and required medical documentation. If you are not sure about your circumstances, get in touch to discuss more.
Finding the expert in compensation in Stockton-on-Tees for your compensation claim
The next step is to call or check out the Accident Advice Helpline website for more information. What are you waiting for? A huge pay out of compensation could be waiting for you and you will never know until you get in touch. Even if you haven’t seen the accident you were involved in mentioned in this article, please still do get in touch and find out what we can do for you. We can help when you need an expert in compensation in Stockton-on-Tees.
Date Published: 1st December 2014
Author: David Brown