What you need to know about finding a specialist injury solicitor
If you have been injured in an accident and live in or near Dartmouth, you need to find an expert accident solicitor in Dartmouth to help you to make a claim for compensation.
The UK government no longer provides legal aid for people who have suffered an injury or illness following an accident that wasn’t their fault. Accident Advice Helpline were set up in 2000 to help people who deserve compensation by giving honest, professional advice.
We are a specialist injury law firm
Accident Advice Helpline are a specialist injury law firm with a network of experienced injury solicitors who will work on your compensation claim. If they are unsuccessful, you will not have to pay a penny — it’s no win no fee*, so you can be confident that your solicitor will be working hard to make sure your claim is a success, because if it is not then they don’t get paid.
Reassuring facts about Accident Advice Helpline
- Accident Advice Helpline have been working for people like you who have suffered from injuries for over 15 years. We have helped thousands of people get the compensation they are due, which they may not have been able to get otherwise due to a lack of legal aid. .
- The patron of the firm is is consumer rights champion Dame Esther Rantzen.
- We have specialist injury lawyers all over the UK, including an expert accident solicitor in Dartmouth.
- Claims can be made for an illness or an injury, We have helped people for hundreds of different reasons, from broken bones to long-term illnesses. If you are unsure whether your illness or injury qualifies for compensation, you can use the compensation calculator online at www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk or call and speak to an advisor, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Our advisors are friendly and experienced. All calls are confidential and you are under no obligation to be allocated to a solicitor if you decide that you don’t wish to proceed with a claim.
- Taking someone to court can be a daunting prospect, but rest assured that Accident Advice Helpline and our solicitors know exactly what we are doing and will make the process as smooth as possible. It is quite possible that you may not even have to attend court yourself.
- Compensation is not necessarily awarded just for the injury you sustained, but can also be awarded for costs incurred while you recovered. Those costs can soon mount up, and you can claim to get them back.
- Accident Advice Helpline also help people who have been injured in car accidents, and people who have been injured while outside of the UK.
Call an expert accident solicitor in Dartmouth
If you have any more questions or would like to go ahead and find a solicitor, you can call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Lines are open 24/7.