Claiming with an expert accident lawyer in Fairbourne
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the UK’s top personal injury claims companies and have been established since 2000. If you need an expert accident lawyer in Fairbourne to make your case for compensation, here’s why we believe we are the best to handle your claim:
- All of our solicitors operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis, so if your case is not successful then you won’t face a big legal bill;
- We never ask for any money upfront to start your claim. We believe this is a fair way of dealing with claims from people who have already suffered from an accident;
- We operate a dedicated helpline with trained advisers. You can call us any time for free no-obligation advice on whether you have a good claim and how much you may be entitled to receive; and
- Our staff are all friendly and helpful, and we run a professional, efficient service. We can’t guarantee how long your claim will take, as every case is different, but we will make it as quick and easy as possible for you.
What kind of accident can you claim for?
You can claim for an accident that wasn’t your fault if someone else was partly or wholly responsible for it. The accident should normally have happened within the last three years, but this time limit can be longer if it is about an industrial disease or involves a minor. Also, you must have had to receive medical treatment for your injuries.
The kinds of accidents we deal with most frequently include:
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Accidents on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Injuries from faulty goods;
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases;
- Food poisoning; and
- Criminal injury.
There may be other accidents we can deal with. Call us to check if you are not sure.
What will happen next?
We will give you an honest assessment of whether you have a good claim and an estimate of how much you may receive, but there’s no obligation to take your claim forward. If you do want to, we will appoint the best injury solicitor in Fairbourne to handle your case.
Your expert accident lawyer in Fairbourne will handle your claim throughout. They will represent you to all the parties involved in your accident. This may include the police, the courts, medical professionals or insurance companies. They will make out a case for you to receive:
- Compensation for the injury you received; and
- Recompense for expenses such as loss of earnings, costs of transport and prescriptions, childcare and home help.
If you are interested in finding out if an expert accident lawyer in Fairbourne could help you, call us today.
How can you get in touch?
- Call us at any time on our helpline: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website for a quick idea of whether it is worth you making a claim.
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: David Brown