By working with an experienced claim lawyer in Daventry you can find out everything you need to know about launching a personal injury claim even before you register your claim.
Did you know for example that you are entitled to file a personal injury claim as late as three years from the date of your injury. This is governed by the three-year statute of limitations which applies to the majority of claims. There are some exceptions. For example if it is a minor under the age of 18 who is injured, the three-year clock doesn’t start counting down until the victim’s 18th birthday.
Also, if the injury happens to be a work-related illness or condition, and the symptoms take longer than three-years to materialise, a good injury claim lawyer should be able to get an extension for you.
What any experienced claim lawyer in Daventry will tell you
Generally speaking, any experienced claim lawyer in Daventry (or anywhere else here in the UK come to that) will tell you is that there are three things needed to uphold any personal injury claim.
- The blame for the accident or incident must belong to a third party
- The incident must have happened in the past three years – bear in mind the exceptions referred to above
- You will need to show that you received medical treatment for your injury
Dealing with Accident Advice Helpline
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we handle all types of accident and injuries, including:
- Accidents and injuries in the workplace
- Accidents and injuries at home
- Claims for medical negligence
- Claims for being injured on holiday (home or abroad)
- Road Traffic accident injuries
- Psychological injuries
The accidents and injuries shown above are just a few of the scenarios we deal with. It’s one of the advantages of working with one the nation’s biggest and best injury claim lawyers.
As well as being compensated for your injury, you are also entitled to be compensated for any out-of-pocket expenses that may have arisen due to your injury. But remember that every expense that you claim compensation for needs to be backed up with a receipt, an invoice, a bill, or any other written proof.
You’ll find Accident Advice Helpline is the easiest legal advisor to talk to. Our levels of customer support are unrivalled. If you need any help or advice just call our customer support team on the national helpline service that we provide. To access our helpline:
- Call 0800 689 0500 from any UK-based landline – these calls are free of charge
- Call 0333 500 0993 from any UK-based mobile – we won’t charge you for these calls but your call-provider most likely will.
All of the claims that we process for our customers are covered by our no win no fee* guarantee, so why not give us a call today to register your claim?
Date Published: 2nd November 2013
Author: David Brown