Slipping in a public place can cause a nasty injury and if you were not at fault, you could be eligible to make a claim for compensation. If you need Edinburgh no win no fee* solicitors, just call the personal injury experts at Accident Advice Helpline.
Office buildings, shops, hospitals – there are many places you can be injured in slips, trips and falls while you are out and about.
Slips, trips and falls
Most public buildings take health and safety seriously. They have a duty of care to their employees and visitors, and this includes doing all they can to avoid slips, trips and falls.
There are many ways these can happen.
- If a spillage isn’t cleaned up in a supermarket, someone could slip and land on a hard floor.
- Carpets in office buildings can come loose at the edges and if not taken care of, someone could trip over.
- Hospitals are busy places, and they have lots of electric cables. If one of these is left trailing, it is easy to trip and fall.
These are just some of the ways you could be injured and need Edinburgh no win no fee* solicitors.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline have personal injury experience.
Accident Advice Helpline are personal injury specialists. We have been helping the victims of accidents who need Edinburgh no win no fee* solicitors for over 15 years. We have an excellent track record, with millions of pounds worth of compensation claimed so far.
Not all solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, but at Accident Advice Helpline we do. We understand the financial strain that an accident can put you under, so we won’t ask for any upfront payment for making your claim.
You don’t have to visit us, either, to find out if you are eligible to claim. Our trained advisors can tell you this over the phone. Just discuss a few points about your injury.
- You can make a compensation claim if you can show that you were not responsible for causing your accident.
- You will need to show that you consulted a medical practitioner and were treated for your injuries.
- You should make a note of the date and time of your accident, as you only have 3 years to get your claim started.
Call now for the best Edinburgh no win no fee* solicitors
Accident Advice Helpline offer a nationwide service and can handle most claims over the phone, so why not call and find out if we can help you?
If you call from a landline we have a freephone number which is 0800 689 0500 or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Our advisors will make sure you have the information you need to help you decide whether or not to claim.
So why wait? Call Accident Advice Helpline today.