How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Dundee accident advice helpline

    If you live and work in Dundee you may be rifling through your local telephone directory looking up Dundee accident advice helpline. You may be typing the phrase Dundee accident advice helpline into the search box on your PC or phone. You may not find exactly what you are looking for. What you will find, though, is Accident Advice Helpline.

    Dundee accident advice helpline

    Although Accident Advice Helpline’s head office is not based in Dundee, we operate all over Britain. We are a law firm that works with a team of solicitors all of whom are specialists in personal injury compensation claims. If you contact us regarding any personal injury compensation claim you believe you may have, we can give you expert advice about how to proceed.

    Accidents and compensation

    If you have had an accident within the last three years and were injured in it, if the accident was no fault of yours then you may have grounds for filing a personal injury compensation claim. You and your accident solicitor will need to prove that your accident was caused by negligence on the part of another person for your claim to be a success.

    Much the same is true if you have contracted an illness or disease because of the negligence of another person. You may have had food poisoning after eating out and perhaps you illness was caused because the salad greens had not been thoroughly washed, for example. You may have been diagnosed with a work-related illness such as Vibration White Finger (VWF) in the last three years and you may be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation if you can prove that your employer had been negligent in some way; not giving you adequate training to use a high-powered drill or not providing you with adequate protective gear, for example. You have three years from first being told by your GP that you have a work-related illness or an occupational disease to file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Even if you have three years in which to file a claim, you should think about filing one much sooner as sometimes cases drag on for years if they go to court. Others can be settled out of court within months, but the sooner you file a claim, the better for you as you are less likely to have to deal with financial difficulties.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Why not take the 30-second test here on our website? This gives you an estimated figure of how much compensation you might win for your compensation claim. After that you can call us (or call us right now) to find out if we can help you with any potential claim you may have.

    Call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers: – 0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Call now, it doesn’t matter about the time, we are always available for your calls.

    Date Published: 2nd May 2017

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.