Wondering how you could develop a leg injury?
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we get asked all the time how you could develop a leg injury. The simple answer is sadly only too easily. Common ways how you could develop a leg injury include:
- Slips, trips or falls: Stumbling over a loose or cracked kerb or paving slab can lead to all sorts of nasty injuries. It’s astounding the injuries we encounter because a victim has encountered badly maintained pavements or poorly lit public areas. They range from sprained ankles, torn Achilles tendons, twisted knee ligaments or broken hips.
- Road traffic accidents: Pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists and their pillion passengers are at the greatest risk of sustaining leg injuries during a road traffic accident due to their vulnerability and lack of protection. Cuts and bruises or broken limbs can be considered minor injuries in comparison to crushed or severely damaged legs.
- Accidents at work: Developing a leg injury at work is more common than you might imagine. Falling items in a warehouse, malfunction or improper use of heavy machinery or vehicles can lead to trapped or crushed limbs. A fall from a great height can result in leg injuries and trauma. Burns from chemicals such as fertilisers can cause long lasting damage to legs.
Claiming compensation for a leg injury
If you have developed a leg injury through no fault of your own you may require some expert assistance in claiming the compensation you could be entitled to. Accident Advice Helpline will be glad to offer you all the support and guidance you require to give your claim the best chance of a successful outcome. We have over 15 years’ experience in managing claims and are endorsed by leading consumer rights advocate Dame Esther Rantzen so you can be assured that our credentials are second to none.
We understand that the consequences of developing a leg injury can be serious and far reaching. To ensure that you secure the justice you deserve, without adding to your worries we only accept claims with no-win, no-fee* terms so you won’t have to worry about paying any money upfront to start your claim. We offer all victims of negligence the following support and assistance:
- Free calls
- Free claims assessment
- Free expert advice
- No obligation
- No upfront payments
- No hidden costs
- No middlemen
- Fast payouts
Making a claim with us to champion your case is easy and stress-free. To find out more about what is involved you would be wise to contact our 24-hour advice helpline.
Contact us today, either:
- Ring 0800 689 0500 free from your landline
- Dial 0333 500 0993 from your mobile or
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
Category: Leg injury claims