If you have had the misfortune of experiencing an accident either on the road or whilst out and about, whether it’s a slip, trip or fall, there are many companies available to help you pursue a claim. However, it is important that you choose dependable personal injury solicitors to handle your claim professionally and recoup compensation for your injuries.
Top tips for choosing dependable personal injury solicitors
- Undertake some research. Ascertain that the accident solicitors are reputable and that they have experience and a proven track record in dealing with accident claims and have obtained successful outcomes. If the company has a website which is very likely, check information about the processes and associated costs with pursuing the claim.
- Choose a solicitor from the Law Society Personal Injury Panel. This will reassure you that the solicitor is recognised and qualified to offer advice and guidance in this area.
- Check whether the solicitor is professionally certified. In the UK, solicitors offering claim services need to be registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority in order to manage claims which ensure that the firms practising in this area are properly regulated.
- Try to find a solicitor who will pursue the claim further than just obtaining financial compensation. In many instances, individuals want to return to their original state prior to the accident and this may only be achieved through further rehabilitative treatment which may incur additional costs.
- Always ask questions. If there is anything that you are not clear about at any stage in the claims process, do not be afraid to ask. A reputable accident solicitor will be more than happy to clarify anything you are unsure of and talk you through each process so you fully understand each step in the claims process.
Accident Advice Helpline: no win no fee
Pursuing your claim can be particularly costly and due to the complexity of the law, it is essential that you seek some advice from an expert law firm in claims management such as Accident Advice Helpline.
Our dependable personal injury solicitors can answer your queries and handle your claim on your behalf on a no win no fee basis. This means that you do not have to pay up front to start your claim. Why not take our simple 30-second test to find out if you are able to claim? If you prefer, you can phone 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 8th October 2012
Author: David Brown