You may be entitled to make an injury compensation claim, using the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline, if sometime in the last three years, you have been involved in a cycling accident in Kirkoswald through no fault of your own and suffered injuries that needed medical treatment.
Cycling accident in Kirkoswald
We all enjoy cycling, as it is good fun, good exercise and it is a cheap thing to do once you have kitted yourself out, especially if you are using it as a form of transport. It also does not matter what your age is, young or old, it is still enjoyable.
If you have an accident that was not your fault, while you are on your bike and you fall off and injure yourself as a result, then you may want to make a personal injury compensation claim, using the solicitors in Kirkoswald to help you.
Throughout the UK, cycling is fast become a favourite pastime. From the elderly right back to toddlers, many people enjoy it.
Reducing the risk of requiring injury compensation solicitors in Kirkoswald
To reduce the risk of a cycling injury, there are some things that the rider can do to try to prevent an accident from happening. Things like:
- Do not ride next to someone else, this can make it difficult for a car to overtake and you might be knocked off your bike.
- Cycle riders do not have to take a test to take to the roads, but they should make sure they know the Highway Code.
- If you are passing parked cars make sure you leave at least a car door width between you and the cars to avoid a driver opening his door and hitting you.
- Maintain the cycle, particularly the lights and brakes.
- Wearing a good quality helmet can reduce any head injuries you may sustain.
- Knee pads and elbow pads can protect the joints.
- Wearing high visibility jackets, stripes on legs etc. will make you more visible to other road users.
As there are busier roads in the UK today, that means there is more risk of a cycling accident happening. Bike riders are extremely vulnerable on the roads today, as they are not a lot of cycling lanes on the roads and they have very little protection surrounding them, so if they do have an accident, the injuries can be quite serious, sometimes even fatal.
If the bike rider survives an accident that was not their fault, they may want to use the services of the solicitors in Kirkoswald at Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline
More than just your pain and suffering needs to be accounted for when making your claim. Any costs and losses caused by the accident can be recouped, providing you have proof of them.
At Accident Advice Helpline our freephone number is 0800 689 0500, you will find advisors who are friendly, professional and compassionate. They will give you free advice and help you all they can.
Or you could try the 30-second test online for some guidance.
We operate a No Win No Fee* agreement so no money will have to be found to finance your personal injury compensation claim. We can help after your cycling accident in Kirkoswald.