If you have suffered an injury from a Craven accident at work which was not your fault, you may be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation.
In order to make a claim you must be able to prove that your injury, illness or disease was caused by negligence on the part of your employer. In order to do this, you will need to appoint a personal injury solicitor who will assist you in compiling evidence to support your case and present this evidence to the insurers (a third party).
Each personal injury claim is entirely different, some are settled very quickly in a matter of months and other more complicated cases may take years to come to conclusion. Furthermore, most personal injury cases do not need to go to court and are settled through negotiation, however there are cases that do require court action.
Our specialist solicitors have experience with all types of workplace accident and workplace injury claims and can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Who is to blame for your Craven accident at work?
Employers have a duty to protect their employees, visitors to the premises and those contracted to carry out work from accidents and injuries.
- Provide employees with the required equipment, machinery and tools they require to carry out their jobs safely
- Ensure the machines and tools used are maintained to ensure they are in a safe condition
- Make sure the workplace is kept in a safe and workable condition
- Provide employees with workstations suitable for their role, including suitable chairs
- Keep the floor and corridors clean to ensure there are no obstructions of hazards
- Provide training for employees who are required to do heavy lifting
- Provide employees with any safety wear they require to carry out tasks in the course of their employment
Although most of these obligations relate to employers, you can also make a Craven accident at work claim if your workplace accident was caused by the negligence of another member of staff.
How to Make a Claim
We are experts in handling personal injury claims for those who have suffered a workplace injury. If you or anyone you know has suffered a workplace illness, injury or disease as a result of a work place accident, contact us today to discuss your claim.
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.