You may be worried about the cost of a solicitor in Pontypridd when bringing a claim for compensation. Understandably so. Legal aid is no longer available for personal injury claims, and everyone knows that accessing justice through the courts in any kind of case can be expensive. Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim affordably, though, if you have a right to do so.
We keep down the cost of a solicitor in Pontypridd
- At the outset, we make no charge for an evaluation of your right to make a claim for compensation. We’ll tell you if we think your case will succeed and give you an estimated figure of the amount of compensation you could be entitled to for the injuries you have suffered.
- If you ask us to represent you thereafter, we’ll appoint one of our lawyers to take your case forward. There is no upfront charge for setting your claim in motion.
- In the event that your claim is unsuccessful, you will not have to pay our fees for services we have provided.
Accident Advice Helpline’s track record
We are a law firm with 15 years of experience as a company in pursuing personal injury claims for compensation for accident victims injured as a result of others’ negligence or carelessness. Each year, we claim around £30 million in compensation on behalf of our clients. We do this through our dedicated helpline and teams of in-house lawyers.
Our services are professional and efficient, designed to help you claim what you are legally entitled to with as little fuss and stress as possible. The way we handle our clients and act on their behalf has won the approval of Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and media personality, who acts as our patron. You can also see supportive reviews from previous satisfied customers on our website and elsewhere across the internet.
When can you make a claim?
As mentioned, after an accident caused by another party’s carelessness or negligence. The injuries you sustained must have needed medical treatment by health professionals, either at the accident scene or afterwards.
And you must normally set your claim in motion within three years of the date of the accident, although this can be extended in some circumstances.
Contact us to check whether you are eligible to claim compensation
Get in touch with us at your convenience – if we are not available, we will get back to you as soon as possible:
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can reach us by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try completing the 30 second test on our website.
Don’t let the perceived cost of a solicitor in Pontypridd dissuade you from making a claim if you have a right to do so. Speak to us today.