Did you know that many people are put off of the idea of claiming compensation simply because they believe that the cost of a lawyer in the Isles of Scilly is too high? This means that many people who are entitled to claim compensation are not doing so. Essentially, they are letting the party at fault get away with being negligent. On this page, we are going to take a little look at just how affordable a personal injury lawyer actually is.
What is the cost of a lawyer in the Isles of Scilly?
Well, for obvious reasons, we here at Accident Advice Helpline are not able to provide quotes for the cost of a lawyer in the Isles of Scilly for any company other than ours. Generally speaking though, if you visit a law firm, the cost will be dependent on a number of different factors including:
- The experience of the lawyer. The more time that the lawyer has been working in the industry, and the more success they have with cases, the more they are likely to charge for their services.
- The complexity of your case. This means how much evidence needs to be sifted through as well as whether any expert witnesses are required.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we like to keep the price of our service as affordable as possible for our clients. This is why all of our lawyers operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
What does this mean?
Well, it, basically, means that our lawyers will be able to take on the financial risk of your case. This ensures that, providing you have a solid claim for compensation, it does not matter how much money you have, you will be able to use our services. However, we absolutely must stress how important it is that you have a solid claim.
If you wish to work with us, you will need to ensure that your compensation claim meets the following guidelines. If you are unsure as to whether it does, please do not hesitate to give us a no obligation call about your case:
- The incident must have occurred within the last three years. The earlier you make your claim, however, the more chance you have of being successful with it.
- We only deal with personal injury compensation claims here. This means that you will need to provide us with evidence that you were injured. This will need to come in the form of a medical report.
- You will need to provide us with evidence that the injuries were the fault of another person and that other person must have been acting negligently.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline to discuss your compensation claim today
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile. You can stop worrying about the cost of a lawyer in the Isles of Scilly.
Date Published: 30th October 2015
Author: David Brown