Compensation solicitors in Great Abington


Do you think you need compensation solicitors in Great Abington?

If you live in Great Abington and have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may be wishing there were compensation solicitors in Great Abington. In actual fact, you don’t need solicitors based in the village; you can call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will act as your compensation solicitors in Great Abington. We can deal with most claims over the phone, so you probably won’t have to visit a lawyers office.

Suffered from an accident whilst abroad?

The last thing on our minds when we are relaxing on our holiday abroad is having an accident.  However, accidents can occur anywhere and at anytime, even when we are soaking up the sun on our annual holidays.

Sometimes accidents are our own fault.  Of course, we can’t make a claim for injuries arising from these kinds of accident. If, on the other hand, another person was to blame for the accident, then we may be eligible to make a claim for personal injury compensation.

If you think that you are eligible to make a claim, instead of trying to find compensation solicitors in Great Abington, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

Common causes of accidents abroad

  • Road traffic accidents
  • Sports related accidents
  • Pedestrian related accidents
  • Slips, trips and falls
  • Water related accidents
  • Falls from height
  • Assault
  • Medical negligence

Injuries caused by accidents abroad

Any injury that occurs whilst abroad should be examined by a medical practitioner as soon as possible. These are some of the injuries that you might sustain in an accident:

  1. Lacerations and bruising
  2. Internal injury
  3. Fractured, dislocated or broken bones
  4. Soft tissue injury
  5. Head injury
  6. Neck injury
  7. Whiplash
  8. Loss of limb
  9. Facial injury
  10. Burns and scolds
  11. Food poisoning
  12. Spinal injury

What to do if you are injured whilst abroad?

It is important that certain steps are followed, in order to ensure that you have reported the accident correctly and that you follow recognised procedures.

  • Always report the accident to the representative at your accommodation. If they are unavailable, report it to the UK headquarters of your holiday provider. Failing this, report it to the management at your accommodation.
  • Check that an entry has been made in the Accident Book and get a copy of the report.
  • Seek medical advice as soon as possible.  Take your travel insurance documents with you and inform your provider as soon as is practical, of your accident and injuries.
  • Take photographs of the location of the accident as evidence of the situation.
  • Ask witnesses if they can provide a statement of events that led to your accident occurring.
  • Obtain a copy of your medical notes relating to the injury.

Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

You can call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from a landline. To call from a mobile, the number to ring is 0333 500 0993.

Why not call us now and not worry about there not being any compensation solicitors in Great Abington?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )