How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation Solicitors in Broad Street


    Compensation Solicitors in Broad Street

    Compensation Solicitors in Broad Street and elsewhere, could help you build a case to prove that an accident in which you sustained injuries was not your fault.

    Proving that an accident was no fault of yours is a crucial factor if you want to make a successful personal injury compensation claim. You cannot get compensation for an accident that was your fault. Solicitors in Broad Street and elsewhere could also help build a case to prove that an illness you have contracted was caused as a result of another person’s negligence.

    Claiming compensation

    You have three years to claim compensation for an illness that was caused by another person’s negligence, but you must file your claim within three years of first being diagnosed with it. The time scales for filing claims for injuries is a little more varied.

    You usually have three years from the date of the accident to file a claim if the accident happened in the UK. However, there are some accidents that are exceptions to this three year rule, so you should find out exactly how long you have to make your claim either by contacting a firm of solicitors near you, or calling us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers which you will find below.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If your accident happened at sea, in the air, or at almost any airport in the world, you only have two years in which to make your claim. Also if you were injured while a crime was in progress, and did nothing to provoke the attack, you would have two years in which to claim for your injuries through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline whenever is convenient for you for expert legal advice about any part of the claims’ process.

    Call one of our freephone numbers now: 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or 0333 500 0993 for mobiles.

    Call now and find out how we may be able to help you.


    Date Published: 21st April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.