Finding an effective lawyer to claim compensation in Ribble Valley – Do’s and Don’ts
Do appoint a lawyer who is:
- The number one lawyer for accident compensation – Accident Advice Helpline has helped hundreds to be paid compensation in Ribble Valley. We specialize in those cases.
- Genuinely friendly and helpful – the team at Accident Advice Helpline appreciate how intimidating it can feel to take the first steps in to contacting a lawyer. Our staff are all sympathetic and understanding.
- Professional – Accident Advice Helpline are the top lawyers for accident compensation for a reason. We know the legal process inside out, we always submit papers on deadlines and contact clients when we say we will.
- Finds it of paramount importance to gain maximum compensation – because we understand the trouble and expense caused by having an accident that wasn’t your fault, we always fight for maximum compensation.
- Simple to contact – we will always let you know exactly what is happening with your case, but if you have any additional questions we are always easy to get hold of.
- No Win, No Fee* – When your case goes to court, Accident Advice Helpline won’t charge you unless we win your case for you.
Don’t appoint a lawyer who:
- Has no specialization and takes on all kinds of cases – they might not know how to properly deal with a compensation case.
- Seems unsympathetic and not very helpful – if your lawyer is disinterested it might be hard for you to discuss your case with them.
- Is unprofessional – can you believe that some lawyers do things like missing deadlines, forgetting important paperwork, or even forgetting to start a case at all?
- Isn’t interested in the end result – we’ve heard of lawyers who don’t care if the care is won or lost. As long as they get their money, they don’t care either way.
- Is hard to get hold of – if a lawyer doesn’t answer the phone, or reply to your emails, it can be hard to track how your case is going.
- Charges expensive upfront fees – some lawyers will charge you for an initial enquiry, and then for every letter or form they write after that. In the end, there’s no guarantees that they will win your case, and you might spend hundreds before you even start.
At Accident Advice Helpline we are horrified to hear this kind of story. We pride ourselves in being always friendly and professional, and we are the absolute experts in getting you compensation in Ribble Valley.
If your accident happened less than three years ago, if it wasn’t your fault and if you needed medical attention for it, you may be eligible for compensation. Ask our team.
We have specially trained advisers ready to take your call 24/7. The number to call is 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993.