Getting a good lawyer to claim your compensation in Rhymney – Do’s and Don’ts
Do get yourself a lawyer who is:
- Number One in what they do – Accident Advice Helpline has helped lots of clients like you to be paid compensation in Rhymney. In fact, it’s our specialization.
- Really friendly and helpful – our team at Accident Advice Helpline know that it can seem intimidating to contact a lawyer and that it might feel hard to tell us about your accident. Our lawyers are all specially trained to be good to talk to, as well as sympathetic and understanding.
- Professional – your lawyer needs to be a top professional. We understand the process of fighting for compensation from top to bottom. We always submit paperwork on time, and make sure the legal process is closely followed.
- Really passionate about getting you maximum compensation – we know how expensive it can be to have an accident and we really want you to be covered for every penny you had to spend.
- Easy to contact – while we always keep you up to date with your case, we also make sure that you have a name and contact number to get through to someone from the team with any questions.
- ‘No win, no fee*’ – court cases are costly so it’s good to have a lawyer, like Accident Advice Helpline, who only puts forward cases that we are confident of winning, and doesn’t charge until we do so.
Don’t get yourself a lawyer who :
- Lacks a specialization and takes on any kind of case – they probably haven’t dealt with a compensation case before.
- Unsympathetic and unfriendly – it can be hard to talk about sensitive details of your accident with a lawyer who just doesn’t care, and you might even be too intimidated to give important details.
- Unprofessional – it’s unbelievable, but some lawyers forget to submit papers, or hand them in late, or submit papers that aren’t properly prepared, thus not getting their clients the compensation that they deserve.
- Disinterested in the end result – we’ve heard of lawyers that don’t bother much with a case as long as they get their fees. They just do the bare minimum, and don’t care if the cost is won or lost.
- Hard to get hold of – some lawyers never answer their phone, and don’t reply to emails. They are not interested in answering your questions or in getting back to you.
- Charges upfront fees – you may find that after your lawyer has charged you for every single letter they’ve composed on your behalf, they don’t even win the case, and you’re left with nothing but a big bill.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we are always friendly and professional, and we believe we are the absolute experts in getting you compensation in Rhymney.
If your accident was within the last three years, if it was not your fault and if you needed medical treatment, you may be due compensation.
The number to call is 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993.