Here are some useful compensation money tips
- Before spending lots of time on the internet, or calling lots of law firms listed in your local telephone directory, you can find an accident solicitor at Accident Advice Helpline. We offer our legal services on a no-win, no-fee basis, which means claimants don’t have to make an up-front payment for legal fees.
- Money continues to earn interest in your bank account rather than in some law firm’s account!
- Calls to Accident Advice Helpline are FREE from a landline and you can get in touch by dialling 0800 689 0500. If you prefer to use your mobile phone, then dial 0333 500 0993, or text, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you back. Better still, lines are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which means you can call after work, when it’s convenient and you don’t have to take time off to visit an accident solicitor’s office either, saving travel expenses right away.
- Accident Advice Helpline’s specialist solicitor will give you some handy compensation money tips, too. Your personal injury claim can cover expenses you’ve had to pay because of your accident. Your solicitor will tell you which bills or invoices and receipts you should forward as proof of your expenditure. You will be able to claim money for travel to your GP’s surgery or hospital for example, or any private medical treatment you had to pay for.
Loss of income is also covered by personal injury claims and your accident solicitor will tell you what proof you need to supply when you make a claim. Loss of income in the future is also covered, should your injuries prevent you from continuing in your old job or force you to take on less well paid work.
- Compensation management: A good accident solicitor will not just be a specialist in handling your claim but can also provide you with compensation money tips, once the negligent party has agreed to pay. Where claimants expect a large sum of money that is meant to cover long-term or even life-long care and medical treatment, the pay-out can run into hundreds of thousands of pounds.
In some cases, where brain or spinal cord injuries are concerned for example, compensation pay-outs can be more than one million pounds. Such a sum of money requires careful investment, as the money may need to cover an accident victim’s entire lifetime.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline for more compensation money tips
If you’re not sure you qualify for making a claim, visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website and complete a simply 30-second test. Perhaps the best compensation money tips you can receive are those that tell you to make a claim in the first place: Sadly, seven out of ten accident victims do not make a claim and suffer in silence.
Don’t be one of them!
Date Published: 6th September 2013