Many people ask us why they should start an accident compensation claim, which is why we have devised a short list of reasons. Ranging from the cost to the pristine service provided, Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with information that will help you when seeking compensation for head injuries in Swindon.
Reasons why people don’t claim compensation for head injuries in Swindon
We understand that there could be many reasons why you don’t claim personal injury compensation for your head injuries; however you don’t need to miss out on compensation pay-outs. We have put together a list of reasons we have heard people suggest, in hope that we can dispel some of the myths deterring people from raising a personal injury compensation claim.
- They believe that the process is too stressful. We promise that we will take the burden of making a personal injury compensation claim off your shoulders. Many of our claimants don’t even need to attend court proceedings, as our lawyers generally find a way to settle out of court.
- They think it costs a lot of money to raise a claim. This is simply untrue. At Accident Advice Helpline, we won’t charge you a single penny in order to raise a personal injury compensation claim. What’s more, you will never have to stress about finding the money to pay for legal fees if you’re not successful.
- They don’t think they qualify for personal injury compensation. Unless you try, you will never know. If you don’t want to get in touch with us before knowing if you are eligible, you can use our unique and innovative online test. It only takes 30 seconds to complete but will hopefully give you the go ahead to get in touch with one of our personal injury advisors. The test is also able to generate an estimate of how much your claim could be worth if successful, which can be very helpful to some people.
- There are too many accident compensation claims companies. This can be the perception. However, not many legal firms that specialise in personal injury claims have received the personal endorsement from well-known TV personality and journalist Dame Esther Rantzen. We are very proud to boast more than 15 years’ experience within this sector, which is why you can be confident in our ability to gain access to your personal injury compensation pay-out.
- They are intimidated by the process. There really is no need to worry about raising a personal injury compensation claim. Our personal injury advisors are friendly and welcoming and would love to hear from you!
Why not give us a call today to get the ball rolling? You can get in touch with us free from your landline on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.