How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation For Loss Of Earnings

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Compensation For Loss Of Earnings

    How to find out more about compensation for loss of earnings due to a minor car accident

    You think that life is good; you have your own window cleaning business which is doing well and so you are answerable to no-one. Your wife is happy with what you bring in and your two children are doing well at their karate and dancing lessons.

    One day, you are on your way to the new housing estate where you have lots of friendly customers who share a joke with you and always make you a cup of coffee. Things are going so well lately that you wonder if you could book a little holiday as a treat for the kids. Suddenly, a car stops for a pigeon in the road so you put your brakes on and then another driver who hasn’t been paying attention crashes right up your rear end.

    Shocking headaches and dizziness

    You are thrown violently forward and then back. In the days which follow, apart from your legs being like jelly, your neck is very painful and you can’t turn it but it’s the headaches and dizziness which really get to you. You can’t focus on anything or concentrate; you have to keep lying down. You can’t drive or go to work.

    As you are self-employed and the only one earning in the household, you don’t know how you are going to cover your rent and bills let alone pay for the kids’ karate and dancing lessons. It is possible that you could be suffering from whiplash and should seek medical attention immediately.

    Once you have been treated, you might think about finding out about compensation for loss of earnings due to minor car accident. To do this, you should telephone Accident Advice Helpline which is a personal injury law firm. A trained adviser will guide you through a 30 second test to identify whether you might be entitled to compensation for loss of earnings due to minor car accident.

    A ‘no win, no fee*’ basis

    After that, an online calculator will estimate how much compensation for loss of earnings due to minor car accident you might get if an accident solicitor takes your case on and wins. This would be on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis. All legal partners of Accident Advice Helpline operate in this manner.

    So if you wish to get more information about compensation for loss of earnings due to minor car accident you should telephone Accident Advice Helpline which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Category: Personal injury claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.