How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for a damaged knee

    Claiming compensation for a damaged knee

    You may be entitled to compensation for a damaged knee if the accident that caused your injury was the fault of someone else. There are many ways a knee injury could happen including in:

    • Road traffic accidents
    • Accidents in the workplace
    • Accidents in public places

    Even what might seem like something simple, like perhaps slipping on a spillage in a shop, could cause you an injury, and then you might want to claim compensation for a damaged knee.

    If you can show that someone else was to blame for the accident that you were injured in, if your injuries needed medical attention and the accident happened within the last three years, then you may be able to make a compensation claim for whatever injury you have suffered.

    Knee injuries can make it very difficult to walk, and could mean that you have to rest the injury to allow it time to heal. You may need someone to help you around the house or garden, and may not be able to go to work. These are just a couple of the costs and losses and accident can cause. If your claim for compensation for a damaged knee is successful, these can be recouped as part of the claim.

    Getting help to claim compensation for a damaged knee

    Making a compensation claim for any type of injury is a legal process. You need to have the best legal representation on your side to make sure you are awarded the maximum amount for your situation. Our in-house lawyers are among the best in the country, and they will make sure that your claim reaches its full potential.

    Open Claim Calculator

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we will do this as quickly and efficiently as we can, so that you do not have to suffer more stress because of your claim. We have over 16 years of experience in the personal injury claim industry, and have already helped countless innocent accident victims to win the compensation they were entitled to.

    You do not need to worry about financing your claim. We use a no-win, no-fee* agreement for all the claims we handle so that we know you can afford to make your claim with us.

    For as much free claims advice to let you deice if making a claim is the right way forward for you, call and have a chat to our friendly advisors. Speaking with them puts you under no obligation or pressure to make a claim, but will help you to make the right choice for you.

    You can call us today from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 27th August 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.