Is there a scale for working out a compensation claim’s value in East Devon? There isn’t, so if you have had an accident which was caused by someone else, you need a specialist solicitor to tell you how much a claim could be worth. Speak to Accident Advice Helpline.
Knowing how much a claim is worth is vital to make sure that you receive the right amount of compensation. Some companies will make an offer knowing that it is too low, and an inexperienced solicitor could accept this.
Accident Advice Helpline are experienced personal injury solicitors. We have used the experience we have gained since 2000 to devise a unique 30 second test. This can tell you if you can make a claim, and it can also estimate your compensation.
Calculating your compensation
- You receive compensation because of your injury, so it will be based on how serious your injury is. An injury that heals up quickly is likely to receive less compensation than a serious injury which takes months to heal up.
- Part of your compensation will include money which you can reclaim. This can be loss of earnings or expenses you had to make as a result of your accident.
Call Accident Advice Helpline for an estimate
Our specialist advice is available at the end of the phone. Our trained advisors can assess your claim, provide an estimate of your compensation claim’s value in East Devon and start your claim, all over the phone. No need to leave the comfort of your own home.
Claims are all made on a no win, no fee basis too, so we won’t delay your claim until we’ve received any payment. Our legal experts can get straight to work.
Before we can provide an estimate we will need to assess your claim.
- You are eligible to claim if your accident was caused by someone else.
- You will need to provide medical evidence so have your injuries treated by a medical practitioner. Receiving medical advice can also mean your recovery time is quicker.
- You must start a claim within three years, but you don’t have to wait that long. You can start it as soon as you want to.
Get your compensation claim’s value in East Devon today
Our help and advice is on the end of the phone, so you just need to call us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile you can speak to us on 0333 500 0993. Accident Advice Helpline will make sure you receive the right amount of compensation for your claim, so call us today and find out if we can help you.
Date Published: 26th October 2015