A compensation claim in St Fillans can be filed by anyone who has sustained an injury through no fault of their own. There are many types of injuries for which people claim compensation for. Let’s take a look at the most common ones:
- Accidents at work. One of the main legal requirements from any employer is that they have to provide good working conditions for all their employees. The law states that in order to perform their work tasks, people need to be provided correct conditions, such as clean office spaces, good furniture, appropriate technology, tools that work and good protection gear. If they fail to provide any of these, and this failure leads to somebody getting hurt, the injured employee is entitled to file an accident at work claim against their employer. All they have to do is prove that the injury did not happen out of their own fault but that it was, indeed, a fault of their employer.
- Medical negligence. As sad as it may be, medical negligence does happen and people who are supposed to be making us better end up worsening our health. It doesn’t matter if the mistake was a doctor’s, a nurse’s or a dentist’s. Any failure of a member of medical staff that then leads to an injury of the patient is catalogued as a medical negligence case and it enables the patient to claim for a personal injury compensation. Some of the most common medical negligence cases include misdiagnoses, incorrect treatment, surgical errors or being prescribed the wrong medicine. If something like this happened to you in the last three years, you are entitled to make a compensation claim in St Fillans.
- Road traffic accidents. These are some of the most tragic accidents we come in contact with. While medical negligence cases are not advertised, we hear about road traffic accidents on the news, we see documentaries about the most “spectacular” ones and we can easily imagine them every time we are inside a car.
- Slips, trips and falls. As we grow up, slips, trips and fall become less and less frequent in our lives. But something that happens a hundred times a day in the life of a one year old can be extremely damaging for an old person. When slips, trips or falls don’t happen out of our own fault and we can prove that someone else is to blame, we have a case for a compensation claim in St Fillans.
- Sports injury claims. You don’t have to be a professional athlete in order to make a sports injury compensation claim in St Fillans. Even if you only play sports for fun, if someone else caused you to get injured, you are entitled to claim against them and be compensated for your injury.
If you would like to know more about any of these situations, give us a call at 0800 689 0500 or at 0333 500 0993. Accident Advice Helpline advisers are available 24/7 to answer you questions related to your compensation claim in St Fillans.