How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Make a compensation claim in Sandwich

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Sandwich

    Slip, Trip or Fall Compensation Claim in Sandwich

    If you have hurt yourself because of a slip, trip or fall, you could be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim in Sandwich. Thousands of people are injured every year because of a slip, trip or fall. Musculo-skeletal injuries are by far the most common types of injury. Fractures and dislocations are also common.

    Can I claim for any type of injury?

    You can make a personal injury compensation claim in Sandwich for any type of personal injury. As long as the accident that caused your injury happened within the last three years and someone else was to blame, then you are fully entitled to make a claim.

    I have been injured in a slip, trip, fall. What should I do?

    If you are injured in a slip, trip or fall, it is essential to gather evidence from the start. For example, if your accident is caused by a defect in the pavement, take a photograph of the defect or ask someone else to do take the photograph for you.  Write down the names and addresses of the people who witnessed your accident. You should also report the accident to the council as they have a duty to repair the defect and prevent others being injured.

    Proving negligence

    To make a successful trip, slip or fall compensation claim in Sandwich, you need to be able to prove another person or company was to blame. This means the other person or company must have a duty of care to you and must have breached that duty. For example, if you trip on a loose paving slab and the paving slab is considered dangerous, you can hold your local authority responsible as it is their duty to carry out repairs and keep pavements safe for pedestrians. However, if you trip on a pavement with no defect, then no one can be held responsible. You may have just tripped over your own shoelaces.

    Accident Advice Helpline can find you a specialist lawyer who will help you make your slip, trip or fall compensation claim in Sandwich. Our lawyers are no win, no fee*’ and our advice line is open 24/7.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have sustained an injury because of a slip, trip or a fall and would like to know if we can help you with your compensation claim in Sandwich, contact our expert advisers today at Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Whatever type of injury you have sustained, you could be entitled to compensation. With over 10 years’ experience in dealing with all types of personal injury claims, and with consumer advocate Esther Rantzen as our patron, you can be rest assured that we will ensure you get the compensation you rightly deserve.

    Why not use our 30 second test and receive an estimate of what your personal injury compensation claim could be worth.

    Date Published: 5th August 2013

    Author: amco37

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.