If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence then you might well be thinking about making a compensation claim in Saltash.
You might want to make a compensation claim in Saltash for:
- A road traffic accident
- An accident at work
- A mistake made during a medical procedure/medical treatment
- An accident in a public place
Time limits for making a compensation claim in Saltash
Time limits do apply when making a compensation claim in Saltash. In the case of the most common claims, this time limit will stipulate that the claim has to be started within three years of the date that the injury occurred.
However, there can be some leeway when it comes to time limits, for example:
- If the victim was a minor at the time when the injury/accident occurred
- Industrial diseases (some illnesses/diseases take time to present themselves, therefore a compensation claim in Saltash usually needs to be made within three years of the date that you were diagnosed or first knew about your condition)
Accident Advice Helpline’s expertin-housee solicitors all operate on a no win, no fee basis. This means that should you lose your case then you will not have to pay your solicitors’ fees. Equally, because we have over 15 years’ experience in personal injury compensation claim, we know what cases are likely to be successful and which are less likely, therefore we never take on a case that we are not confident we can win on your behalf.
What makes a successful case?
In order for your case to be successful we need to establish that:
You have been injured in some way. This could be either a physical or psychological injury, and can range in seriousness.
The injury was suffered as a result of someone else’s fault. This does not mean that the other person acted in a malicious manner, just simply that the accident that occurred could have been prevented if someone had been more careful, or paid better attention etc. The fact is, the incident did not occur because of something you did.
Had to have occurred within three years. As discussed above, there can be some flexibility with regards to this in certain cases.
How can I find out more?
You can contact Accident Advice Helpline in one of three ways:
- Complete our online enquiry form. Answer a few simple questions about your accident and a member of our dedicated support team will give you a call back as soon as possible.
- Take our special 30-second test. In literally 30 seconds you can provide all the information we need to establish whether you have a legitimate compensation claim in Saltash to make, and we can give you a good idea of how much you claim will be worth.
- Call our customer service advisers on our helpline number 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile phone.
We can then answer all your questions and assign you a specialist solicitor from our in-house team.