One of the most common types of personal injury claims result from Road Traffic Accidents.
If you have been involved in a Road Traffic Accident, whether you were a driver, passenger, pedestrian or cyclist, Accident Advice Helpline can help you make a compensation claim in Saline.
Common Road Traffic Accidents
As a road user you know that we all have a duty of care to other road users, to drive carefully and be responsible. That means paying careful attention to what is going on around us and abiding by the rules of the road. Unfortunately, not everyone abides to these rules, and sometimes, even when people do, accidents “just happen”.
The most common types of road traffic accidents occur as a result of:
- Someone driving too fast
- Someone not driving with due care and attention
- Someone not breaking quickly enough or failing to react to a hazard at all
- The driver behind you not leaving enough of a stopping distance (commonly referred to as tailgaiting)
- Ignoring road traffic signs (for example, failure to give way or going the wrong way down a clearly marked one way street)
- Someone fundamentally not being able to control their vehicle
Make your compensation claim Saline today
If you would like to find out more about making a compensation claim in Saline, contact Accident Advice Helpline today. You can either:
- Take our 30 second test which you can find on our website. By answering a few simple questions regarding your accident we can tell you if you have a compensation claim Saline and also give you a rough idea of how much compensation you can expect to receive.
- Call our Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 where a member of our dedicated team will be able to take your information and let you know whether you have a compensation claim Saline.
- Complete our online enquiry form and a member of our team will give you a call back as soon as possible to discuss your claim in more detail.
Consumer Champion for the UK and TV personality Esther Rantzen is more than happy to recommend the Accident Advice Helpline because she knows we will look after you.
With over 13 years’ of experience there is nothing we haven’t already seen and helped other claimants, people just like you, with. Our in house solicitors work on a no win, no fee basis meaning that in the unlikely event that your compensation claim Saline is unsuccessful you will not have to pay a penny meaning that starting a claim puts you in no financial risk whatsoever.
We also don’t just think about the immediate compensation, we are focused on your long term needs as well. This is especially important if you have suffered a serious and potentially life changing injury. We will help you claim all of your out of pocket expenses back and make sure that any rehabilitation that you need on an on going basis will be covered by the person responsible.
Date Published: 9th August 2013
Author: David Brown