7 out of 10 people who are injured never make a compensation claim that they are entitled to for a non fault personal injury. Are you one of the 7 people who haven’t made a compensation claim Sale?
Have you had an accident that wasn’t your fault in the last 3 years and just don’t know where to start? You aren’t alone! That’s what Accident Advice Helpline is here for.
For the best advice on your compensation claim Sale, our free helpline has 190 specialist advisers who provide a 100% risk free, no win, no fee, confidential service. We are a law firm established since 2000 and recommended by our renowned consumer champion, Esther Ranstzen as well as thousands of other happy claimants. We have thrived by sticking to our 4 main principles: integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability and through providing a fast, simple and efficient process to make your compensation claim Sale.
Why make a compensation claim in Sale?
Unfortunately in the current financial climate people simply cannot afford to miss work and most injuries can literally put your life on hold. So if you’ve had an accident that was somebody else’s fault, it is only right that you seek the compensation you deserve.
Compensation can help speed your recovery by covering:-
- Medical costs
- Loss of wages
- Travel expenses
- The injury itself
Just a few examples of the claims we deal with are:-
- Accidents in the workplace
- Car accidents (as a driver, a passenger or a pedestrian)
- Falls or trips in public places (parks, shops, play centres)
- Sports injuries
- Industrial illnesses including asbestos claims and vibration white finger
- Multiple other non-fault injuries
Each of our qualified and highly experienced solicitors specialises in their particular field of injury claim so you know that you are getting the best advice and help for your particular case.
There are 3 ways to get your compensation claim Sale started:-
- The 30 second test can be used to firstly tell you if you qualify to make a non fault compensation claim Sale and secondly give you a guideline of how much the claim could be worth.
- Fill in the online claim form so that one of our many trained advisers can contact you to go through your claim in more detail.
- If you would rather deal with a person directly which is preferable for a lot of people, then you are more than welcome to call our Free helpline directly on 0800 689 0500 open 24hrs 7 days a week, to talk to one of our friendly qualified advisers.
There is no obligation to proceed with your compensation claim sale once you’ve called. All claims are on a no win, no fee basis, so there is nothing to lose by calling to find out if you could make a compensation claim Sale. Even if you don’t win, there is no cost to you. It literally costs nothing to talk to someone but at least you will know where you stand.