Have You Been Involved in a Road Traffic Accident?
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident then you might want to make a compensation claim. Accident Advice Helpline are here to help if you do want to.
In order for your compensation claim in Saffron Waldon to be successful we need to establish that the accident which caused your personal injury was actually someone else’s fault. This can be another road user, or even the driver of the vehicle in which you were a passenger.
What Do I Need to do if I’ve Been Involved in an Accident?
There are some very important steps that you need to take if you have been involved in a road traffic accident:
- Get the full name, address and insurance details of the driver of the other vehicle
- Report the accident the police – this is a legal requirement if there has been an injury
- Seek medical advice in relation to any injuries you have sustained
- Get contact details of anyone who witnessed the accident
- Contact your own insurance company (if you were one of the drivers of the vehicles involved)
- If possible, take photographs of all vehicles involved and the scene. If you are unable to do this make a sketch as soon as possible after the event to show where everyone was when the accident occurred.
It is also important to remember that, should you incur any additional costs as a result of your injury, for example having to rely on public transport while your car is being fixed, loss of earnings, or payment for medical treatment, that you keep all associated receipts.
As well as claiming compensation you may be able to recover all your out of pocket expenses as well.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline Today
To find out if you are eligible to make a compensation claim in Saffron Waldon contact Accident Advice Helpline today. You can do this by either:
- Completing our online 30 second test which will check your eligibility based on your answers to a few simple questions, and give you a rough estimate of how much your initial compensation claim in Saffron Waldon might be worth.
- Call us on freephone: 0800 689 0500 and speak to one of our friendly and professional advisers 24/7 who will be able to answer any queries you may have at this early stage.
- Complete our online enquiry form. Answer a few basic questions about your road traffic accident and one of our staff will call you back as soon as possible to discuss your case further with you.
Make a Compensation Claim in Saffron Waldon
Once we have had an initial conversation with you we will be able to put you in touch with one of our experienced in house solicitors who will progress your compensation claim in Saffron Waldon.
Our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis so there is no financial risk to you.
Speak to us today and find out why Esther Rantzen has chosen to recommend us to so many.
Date Published: 8th August 2013
Author: David Brown