Head injury compensation claim in Pitlochry
Our brain is very fragile and easily damaged in the event of a head injury, many of which are caused in accidents. If the victim is not at fault in the accident they may be able to claim compensation in Pitlochry.
Types of brain injury for a compensation claim in Pitlochry
There are numerous types of brain injury just some of them being:
- Concussion which is the mildest and most common
- Closed head injury which is where the impact has not broken the skull
- Penetrating head injury where an object fractures the skull and enters the brain
- Diffuse brain injury is where the brain is thrown around within the skull, and hitting the skull can cause damage in several areas
- Brain confusion is bruised or swollen brain tissue that occurs when the skull is cracked or broken
- Bleeding around the brain
- Bleeding between the brain and the skull
All of these a differing affects on the victims but may mean a compensation claim in Pitlochry can be made.
A brain injury can be life changing
Every accident is unique and injuries and how people cope with them vary greatly but the most common symptoms for brain injuries are:
- Loss of or altered speech
- Short concentration span
- Difficulty with balance, co-ordination or walking
- Weakness or paralysis
- Speed of thought
- Memory loss
- Changes in emotional reactions and behaviour
- Altered sense of smell, taste or touch
Because the brain is our control centre it should be no surprise that such injuries can change your life completely and you may need to make a compensation claim in Pitlochry. The problems that occur like anxiety, depression and the inability to understand or not comprehend are not visible injuries but they can have a huge impact on the whole family of the victim.
Accident Advice Helpline are exceptional in dealing with brain injury cases and if you, or someone else on your behalf, want to make a compensation claim in Pitlochry we will handle this for you.
We were established in 2000 to provide access to justice for the blameless victims of accidents and crime and we have been very successful in this field.
We have helped any thousands of claimants obtain the personal injury compensation to which they were entitled.
We operate on a no win no fee basis so at this very stressful time, you will not need to worry about financing your claim. We do not receive any payment until your claim as been won.
Our freephone number, 0800 180 4 1223, is open all day, every day, with advisors who you will find friendly and compassionate. They will talk to you in confidence, give you free advice, and if you wish to continue with your personal injury compensation claim, will put the wheels in motion. You will be under no obligation to proceed if you do not want to.
If you would like to, you can complete the 30-second test on our website. This will give you a rough guide to how much compensation you may receive.
Date Published: 18th August 2013