Work related compensation claim in Pinner
All employers have a duty of care to their employees. This means they have a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of their staff while they are in the workplace. This involves them in:
- Making sure you have enough room to work in comfortably
- Ensure that all equipment and plant is in proper working order and safe
- Provide, free of charge, any clothing you need to protect you
- Ensure you are properly trained to use any plant and equipment
- Carry out risk assessments and act on any findings
- Record accidents in an accident book
- Report serious accidents to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Make sure to take proper breaks
- Make sure walkways are kept clean and free from obstruction
- Have a health and safety policy the details of which all staff are aware
These are just a few of the things an employer needs to do. If they do not keep the workplace safe and you have an accident through their negligence, you may be entitled to make a compensation claim.
Your accident could mean you can start a compensation claim
If you have an accident at work that is not your own fault you may be entitled to make a compensation claim in Pinner. Work related accidents can produce extremely serious injuries and sometimes even deaths, but even if your injury is minor, you should discuss it with Accident Advice Helpline to see if you are able to make a compensation claim in Pinner.
Your boss will be insured
Another legal requirement for most employers is that they have employers liability insurance with a minimum cover of £5,000,000.
You have no need to worry that you will force the business to close, or lose your workmates’ jobs, because it is this insurance that will pay your compensation claim in Pinner, not your boss.
Here to help
Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you make your compensation claim in Pinner. For over 15 years we have been providing access to justice for victims of accidents and crimes. We have helped many thousands of claimants to get the compensation to which they were entitled and have an enviable reputation for complete customer satisfaction.
Our in-house solicitors have the experience and knowledge you need to ensure that your claim is covered in all areas, and that you get the maximum amount due with as little trouble to yourself as possible.
Call now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 18th August 2013