How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation claim in Penryn

    You may have visited Penryn while on holiday and perhaps while you were there you had an accident in which you suffered an injury. You may live and work in the Penryn and Falmouth area and be contemplating making a compensation claim in Penryn because you have just been informed that you have a work-related illness. If you are thinking of making a compensation claim in Penryn then you may be in need of advice about how to go about making such a claim.

    Criteria for making a compensation claim in Penryn

    If you are thinking of making a compensation claim in Penryn, here are some points to consider.

    The accident in which you suffered your injury should not have been your fault in any way. You may need to prove that another person’s negligence was the cause of the accident.

    If you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or an occupational disease, then you and your accident solicitor must be able to make a case to prove that your medical condition is a result of negligence on the part of your employer, who has a responsibility for the health and safety of his or her employees while they are working.

    If you have had an illness caused because of someone else’s negligence, this will have to be proved if you are to make a successful personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Personal injury compensation claims must be filed within 3 years’ of the date of the accident in which you received your injury or within 3 years’ of your first being diagnosed with a work-related medical condition.

    For some accidents you have only 2 years’ in which to file a personal injury compensation claim and you should check with your solicitor about the limitation period for your particular accident.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you have received an injury or have become ill because of another person’s negligence then you could be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim in Penryn.

    We at Accident Advice Helpline have been in the business of personal injury compensation claims for more than 15 years’ and we’d be happy to assist you with your claim.

    If you’ve been hurt and you want to find out more about making a compensation claim in Penryn, why not contact our personal injury team today? We can help you to find out more about how the process works and we’ll also provide free no-obligation advice.

    Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and start your compensation claim today.

    Date Published: 19th August 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.