You wouldn’t think that you could make a compensation claim online but it is possible. With the advent of the Internet and the speed with which it’s developing, Accident Advice Helpline has tapped into this technology. We’ve taken the mystery and the stress out of making a compensation claim. We’re here to advise and help you every step of the way, from the very first step to the point where the compensation cheque arrives.
We understand that customers are not familiar with the steps of making a compensation claim online and so we make the whole process as clear and as simple as possible. We believe in working hard for our customers!
Our first tool at your disposal is our online assessment, called the ’30 second test’. This efficient test really does last half a minute and is a series of easy-to-answer questions. You’ll know immediately if you have an eligible claim. This is one advantage of using a company such as ourselves; you won’t be chasing a compensation claim online that will prove fruitless. By knowing right at the start that you do have a claim for compensation, you can be sure that at the end of it, you’ll have the money you are entitled to.
When an indication of an eligible claim is given, you’ll be put in touch with a specialist solicitor. Again, here at Accident Advice Helpline, we select the best solicitors; we do this by having a set of strict criteria that legal teams must meet. They will gather more information from you and they will then take the necessary steps to claim the compensation due to you.
Advantages of making a compensation claim online
Making a compensation claim online with Accident Advice Helpline has a number of benefits and advantages to you:
1) We are familiar and experienced with dealing with the legal process. We stand up for the ‘little guy’ so that you claim the compensation you are entitled to as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault.
2) Making a compensation claim online is straight forward and doesn’t cost you a penny! Our advice is free and ALL our legal partners work on a ‘no win no fee’ basis.
3) You can contact us for any advice, queries or questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service we offer you is honest; just read our customer reviews! We are a trusted law firm with Esther Rantzen, well known TV celebrity and consumer champion, as our patron.
4) Only a very small number people who claim compensation online are required to attend court or any further medical assessments.
5) We only act when you instruct us to. When you use our ‘30 second test’, whether online or by phoning us, you are under no obligation to continue with your claim.
So don’t let the possibility of making a successful compensation claim online pass you by, contact us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile!
Date Published: 27th September 2012
Author: David Brown