Making a compensation claim in Godmanchester
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your own fault, then you may be thinking of making a personal injury compensation claim in Godmanchester. You may also be wondering how to make a claim when there are no personal injury solicitors in Godmanchester.
You don’t need a firm of local solicitors to file a compensation claim in Godmanchester, just call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can file a compensation claim in Godmanchester for you over the phone.
Compensation claim in Godmanchester services
Why use the compensation claim in Godmanchester services at Accident Advice Helpline? Read on to find out the top ten reasons…
- We offer accident advice to all our customers that is honest, accurate and professional. If we do not think you have the grounds to make an injury claim then we will tell you.
- Accident Advice Helpline is staffed by friendly, professional and approachable advisors who have experience in offering accident advice to hundreds of customers. They are fully trained to answer all your legal queries.
- We have been established for over a decade and have built up a great reputation on four guiding principles: integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability.
- We provide a ’30-second test’ to potential customers as part of our accident advice to see if you qualify for compensation. We don’t guarantee successful claims, hence the reason why we use this tool.
- You can be assured that we will provide the best solicitor for your claim. As part of our accident advice service, we have our team of in-house specialists solicitors, all of whom have a whole range of experience and expertise, meaning you can rest assured you’ll have the best legal team for the job.
- Our in-house specialists solicitors all operate on a no-win, no-fee basis at all times and for all customers.
- We operate a helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can be assured that you will have the best service on offer to you all the way through the process and you can reach us any time of the day or night.
- Most compensation claims are processed over the telephone and only a small percentage of customers will need a medical assessment and an even smaller percentage of customers need to go to court.
- Your legal team will offer a second-to-none accident advice service and may be able to claim back, on your behalf, any additional costs you may have accrued as a result of being incapacitated. It’s important you keep receipts and pass them on to your legal team.
- Finally, because you are dealing with a reputable firm, you can rest assured that our accident advice isn’t a high-pressured selling tool. You, the customer, are in control of your claim at all times.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
For expert legal advice about a possible claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call us now?
Date Published: 25th August 2013