If you have been injured in an accident that was not your own fault then you may be thinking of making a personal injury claim. If this is the case then please to read on to find out why the compensation claim in Godmanchester at Accident Advice Helpline is your best bet for making a successful personal injury compensation claim.
Compensation claim in Godmanchester services
Why use the compensation claim in Godmanchester services at Accident Advice Helpline? Read on to find out the top ten reasons…
- We offer accident advice to all our customers that is honest, accurate and professional. If we do not think you have the grounds to make an injury claim then we will tell you.
- Accident Advice Helpline is staffed by friendly, professional and approachable advisers who have experience in offering accident advice to hundreds of customers. They are fully trained to answer all your legal queries.
- We have been established for over a decade and have built up a great reputation on four guiding principles: integrity, dependability, reliability and accountability.
- We provide the unique ’30 second test’ to potential customers as part of our accident advice to see if you qualify for compensation. We don’t guarantee successful claims hence the reason why we use this tool.
- You can be assured that we will provide the best solicitor for your claim. As part of our accident advice service, we have our team of in house specialists solicitors, all of whom have a whole range of experiences meaning you can rest assured you’ll have the best legal team for the job.
- In house specialists solicitors all operate on a no win, no fee* basis at all times and for all customers.
- We operate a helpline that is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can be assured that you will have the best service on offer to you all the way through the process and you can reach us any time of the day or night.
- Most compensation claims are processed over the telephone and only a small percentage of customers will need a medical assessment and an even smaller percentage of customers need to go to court.
- Your legal team will offer a second-to-none accident advice service and may be able to claim back on your behalf any additional costs you may have accrued as a result of being incapacitated. It’s important you keep receipts and pass on to your legal team.
- Finally, because you are dealing with a reputable firm, you can rest assured that our accident advice isn’t a high-pressured selling tool. You, the customer, are in control of your claim at all times.
By contacting the compensation claim in Godmanchester at Accident Advice Helpline for no obligation advice, you have nothing to lose but possibly a whole lot to gain…
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.