How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation after a non-fault accident

    Accidents are something that nobody expects or prepares for – in fact, by their very nature, it’s difficult to foresee an accident taking place at all. However, if you have been injured in an accident that was caused by another person’s negligence, then there is something you can do; you can make a claim for compensation after a non-fault accident.

    During an injury claim, you’ll have the opportunity to show that your injuries were the result of another person’s negligence, using evidence such as medical records, photographs of the site of the accident, accident log entries, insurance reports or similar. If you are successful, you can get compensation not just for the physical and psychological harm that was done to you because of the accident, but you can also get compensation that covers costs, losses and expenses related to your accident.

    Undertaking an injury claim may seem difficult or daunting, but there’s no reason to fear if you get help that’s provided by a law firm with experience in personal injury claims. Accident Advice Helpline is one such law firm, and we work across the United Kingdom, so that no matter where your accident might have taken place, you can get legal help to obtain compensation after a non-fault accident.

    Make Accident Advice Helpline your first choice

    At our firm, we understand what winning your claim and gaining compensation may mean to you. Not only is it a means of getting justice for the pain you suffered, but your compensation after a non-fault accident can also help you get your life back together. That’s why we’re passionate about giving you all the help and support you’ll need throughout your claim.

    Starting a claim with Accident Advice Helpline comes with no up-front cost. So you’ll be able to get expert advice and representation from one of our expert solicitors without paying a fee first. Our solicitors are some of the best in their profession, and they will be able to help you make the most of your claim. They will do their utmost to see that you win the maximum amount of compensation available to you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Call now to claim compensation after a non-fault accident

    Don’t wait a moment longer to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Call us today on 0800 689 0500 from your landline phone, or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. Alternatively, why not arrange for an adviser to give you a call back? You can do just that by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010.

    Don’t suffer in silence, take action today.

    Date Published: 2nd September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.