How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Common accidents in the workplace in Coventry

    When it comes to common accidents in the workplace in Coventry, many assume that if they do occur, they may not cause as much damage as other accidents. As a result some employers do not take or provide basic safety measures or precautions, and their employees sustain injuries that affect them more than they would assume, in the long run.

    Legally speaking, every employer must provide employees with a safe workplace environment, and thus fulfill the duty of care owed to them. Where more dangerous industries, such as the petroleum or construction industry are concerned, protective gear must be provided to the workforce to mitigate the chances of a disease or injuries that could have life-long effects.

    Tips for claiming after getting injured in common accidents in the workplace in Coventry

    Anyone considering making a claim, after sustaining injuries in common accidents in the workplace in Coventry should do the following:

    • Get in touch with a solicitor at Accident Advice Helpline and one who you are comfortable with. You can call us to discuss the facts and figures of your case and you can ask loads of questions about the options available to you
    • Gather CCTV recordings, speak to your co-workers about statements and gather any other material that can be used as evidence
    • Visit a doctor so that they can inspect your injuries and can make medical notes about how you have been injured

    You see the idea is to go ahead and claim soon, so that your chances of winning the maximum sum of money in compensation are improved.

    There is a legal time limit of 3 years for starting a personal injury claim in the UK so it is vital that you contact us here at Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What if your employer fires you?

    No employer is allowed to fire an employee for claiming against him or her. After all, it is your legal right to do so. Of course, if you do not abide by company policies, rules and regulations, your company may then be able to let you go.

    How to contact Accident Advice Helpline

    Contacting a renowned law firm, like Accident Advice Helpline, would be a good idea under these circumstances. In order to contact us, all you need to do is to dial 0333 500 0993 if you have access to a mobile phone or contact us on our freephone number which is as follows: 0800 689 0500.

    If you are more comfortable with texting, send “claim 365” on 88010 and we will be sure to get in touch with you ourselves soon!

    Date Published: 9th October 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.